JUNGLE REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM
Make Your Stay at Ian Anderson’s Caves Branch Jungle Lodge even More Rewarding!
We at the Caves Branch Adventure Company & Jungle Lodge truly appreciate our return guests and believe in rewarding them on their return visits. To demonstrate our appreciation for our repeat guests and guest loyalty, we have implemented a superb and exciting special offer through our “Jungle Rewards Loyalty Program”.
Return to CB
All past guests will now enjoy a whopping 20% OFF their next booking by simply identifying themselves as a returning guest! As well, enjoy the personalized service as a VIP at Caves Branch.
|Refer a friend to CB
and earn credit
As our valued returning guest, you can accumulate credit for your next Caves Branch Adventure by referring a friend. Let us know ahead of time that they will be booking and when they do, we will credit 10% of their invoice value to YOUR account. Refer enough guests and you could return to Caves Branch for over a week and NOT cost you a single dollar!
Benefits of Jungle Rewards loyalty program
- 20% off reservation invoice for all returning guests
- Refer a friend and receive 10% from their invoiced total as a credit toward your next vacation when they book directly with Caves Branch. The more you refer, the more you accumulate.
- Automatic upgrade to next category of room when available at check-in
- Complimentary drinks upon check-in
- Complimentary VIP Amenities and Coffee service delivered to your room each morning.
- 10% OFF your entire booking at our sister beach resorts of Jaguar Reef, Almond Beach and Villa Margrita, when booked with Caves Branch in combination with booking your Caves Branch stay.
Just imagine, you can travel on a FREE vacation and re-discover the amazing jungle adventures and the many NEW additions at Caves Branch Jungle Lodge by just referring a few friends! And then another.. and another and another ! Yes! Go ahead, refer a Friend TODAY and start reaping the benefits NOW!
We look so forward to having you back with us at Caves Branch once again …